I started to create new characters that i might use for future projects. She doesn't have a name yet and i'm still figuring out what she is. more in flickr
This is everything that i use when i have design and illustration projects.
Top to bottom from left:
1. A Tote bag: a light weight bag i got from F&H, You can put alot of things inside, boxes and bottles, good for shopping too! It's very handy and sturdy.
2. Pilot fine markers: i have three but i use it often.
3. Tempura eraser and a black no-dust eraser from Muji: A friend of mine gave it to me but the tempura eraser doesn't serve its purpose.
4. Topman herring bone wallet : Its made of herring bone fabric and it's very classy, it has a lot of compartments for credit cards and any card but it doesnt have a photo frame in it. lol Darn.!
5. Motorola V3: I lost my Samsung phone last year so my friend lend me hers. It's a good phone though.
6. Mongol No.2 Pencil: There's not a student I know who hasn't ever used this pencil haha.
7. UniPin fine line pen 0.5 and Kuretake Drawing Pen 0.5:
8. Faber-castell Text liner: I often use this too.
9: Flash drives: 8g, 1g, 16g, 3g
10: Flash light: It's very handy whenever i can't find my stuffs inside my bag.
11. 50 sheet 9"x12" Corona Sketch Pad: it's cheap and the quality of the paper is also good.
12: Samsung Pebble Mp3: My 3 year old mp3. It has lot of songs in it. I always need music whenever i do projects and illustrations.
i forgot the
13: Leather Bag: I bought this bag from a thrift shop in Fairview. It doesn't have compartments inside but the space is enough to carry a big shoe box
It's been a long time since i designed shirts for Folded and Hung. The last collection that i made as far as i can remember was the Happy Doodle Shirt collaboration with Tim Yap. Luckily the sales are pretty awesome. Now, i have new prints coming out this February! Here's a teaser! I hope you like it guys! Cheers! More Love!.
Hey Guys! I'm Anjo, I design for a living. Candidly, i forgot the idea of putting up this blog haha! It was supposed to be a portfolio blog but web design isn't my forte, my brain starts to swell and blood oozes out of my belly (i'd commit harakiri) whenever i attempt to read css codes. I can't even remove the blogger favicon. NEED help! Oh! well, I talk too much... I'm not good at blogging, I just love talking, actually, I think its cool to have one, because bloggers are cool. Most of my cool friends blog and now that I have one, now I think i'm cool. It doesn't only justify my existence but it also makes me feel cool. Being cool gives you a ticket to brag on what you do *evil laugh* Nuh! So, expect to see few of my works and projects everyday and some doodles everytime I cyberslack at work. Hey! you can also visit 200/70 blog. It was spawned to trot out awesome artists of diverse fields anywhere from the globe. Cheers!